19 January 2005
About Me
- Name: Christy
- Location: Knoxville, TN, United States
I'm livin la vida loca in Seville, Spain. This blog is simply my everyday life. It's mostly just some ramblings so that people back home can feel like they are part of my life. Thanks, people, for wanting to be a part of my life!
Previous Posts
- One of the FIVE geckos I saw today. This one is i...
- Chicken anyone? The man sitting behind the cages ...
- Kari and I went to see her house in the town she w...
- These are some skinny cows out in someone's front ...
- This is my gardener, Benon. He took Kari and me t...
- Here's my fine new ride. It drives like a monster...
- Yes, I ate a GRASSHOPPER!!! Do you even know me? ...
- These are my new best friends...the one in the rea...
- This is the church Kari and I attended with anothe...
- This is just outside the backdoor of the church in...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home