Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

19 August 2006

Material girl in a material world

Justin, Remember that time we saw Madonna shopping near the Spanish Steps?
This pic was taken outside of jewelry store that Madonna had supposedly entered. We stayed around a little while but saw no one. Later (six hours later) we came by again. The crowd had taken up the entire street. We were told by our new BF, Alexis, that Madonna had never been there. She had spoken to one of the sales people. It was some other small, thin, blonde chick! She was really in Rome though. Her concert was the next night. I'm afraid of what I might have done if I had seen her. Made a fool of myself perhaps?
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home