Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

15 June 2005

On Sunday we invited the women of the house church network to a "seminar" about women's health. No matter how many times that you say that something is for women, the men still show up. We've given up on our Sunday morning training being for women...there are more men coming than women! Anyway, as you are walking into this "courtyard" there is a door you have to duck to go through. I didn't duck and knocked my head pretty hard. As it turns out, I have a concussion! I even had to go for a CT Scan on Monday because my vision was so blurred and my head hurt so badly. Who gets a concussion from walking through a door? Only a dufus like me, I guess! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home