Daily events
*Today I gave copies of a note written by two boys to their parents. They told me I ruined their life.
*Magen came a week ago. Her bag has still not arrived. I'm glad she's here.
*School officially ended today. This week I have to learn what it means to say goodbye forever to people who I have become so close to so fast. Over half of the teaching staff is leaving and many of the children.
*In my Bible study today I was reading about "uncommon friendships" like that of Jonathon and David. I became very homesick, missing some very dear "uncommon" friends. However, God reminded me that he has given me some new friends...like Sarah. We may not speak the same language, but the Lord has bound our hearts together in an uncommon way. He also used words that David and Jonathon spoke to remind me that my friends are still friends from far away!
*Today I was humbled by Sarah when she took from what little she has and gave to a lady she is witnessing to. She had two sets of sheets, so she gave the lady the best set.

2 Comments:
I would give you my best set of sheets. In a heartbeat. But only if you let me lay my head in your lap. Loveyoumeanit!
Speaking of uncommon relationships and weird people, I wanted to let you know that the photo of me is GORGEOUS. Evening hair or not...I am one sexy beast. Missyoumeanit!
Post a Comment
<< Home