23 July 2005
About Me
- Name: Christy
- Location: Knoxville, TN, United States
I'm livin la vida loca in Seville, Spain. This blog is simply my everyday life. It's mostly just some ramblings so that people back home can feel like they are part of my life. Thanks, people, for wanting to be a part of my life!
Previous Posts
- Fun baboons. Mama and baby...awww.
- Here's one of the two elephants we saw up close. ...
- A whole new level of fear...
- We went off-road to find lions. We spotted this m...
- We were so stinking close to these giraffes! I re...
- Amazingly, I saw HUNDREDS of hippos and this is ab...
- BDBC Girls, Benon insisted that I take his picture...
- So here's the cut. Can you believe how short it i...
- Village people
- You know, there's some dancing up in here when chu...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home