20 July 2005
About Me
- Name: Christy
- Location: Knoxville, TN, United States
I'm livin la vida loca in Seville, Spain. This blog is simply my everyday life. It's mostly just some ramblings so that people back home can feel like they are part of my life. Thanks, people, for wanting to be a part of my life!
Previous Posts
- Village people
- You know, there's some dancing up in here when chu...
- It's Sunday and the last of the Beaver Dam group l...
- While the Beaver Damers were here, we had the priv...
- Is that Coolio? No, it's just Meredith with some ...
- It was such a blessing to hear Jessica sing with a...
- There are two areas of Kampala that are predominat...
- It was so odd to hear my pastor preaching at the h...
- I was so glad when Justin came to visit. Oh wait!...
- Goats are everywere. I've decided to make friends...



2 Comments:
I really like the haircut...it looks good! Sorry to hear about the jiggers...wonder if I have them? How do you know...guess I'll let sara check for me next weekend :)
I love it! Weird that you have to go to Africa to get a good hairstylist, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home