I look distraught for a reason!
I have enjoyed the Chef Boy Ardee pizzas I've been sent while here. Unfortunately, here I am with my LAST one!! Is this the end of my affair with the Chef? Please say it's not another great relationship down the tube! Someone help me! (ps If you could zoom in on my fridge, you'd see that the pic in the upper left corner is if fact the President of the United States, His Excellency, George W. Bush!! And that there is also a pic of Prince William...or is that Bubbles pre-manperm? My friends can't decide.)

2 Comments:
Um, Christy.... I can't see MY picture on your refrigerator. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!
1) That's Prince William on the fridge.
2) I didn't know you had a fellow love affair with Chef Boyardee goodness.
Let's put It'ly '06 on the map and on a card that, if it gets desecrated, will result in something. I don't know what..but something.
Post a Comment
<< Home