I love the Colonel!!
Okay, this is my last Dubai pic for a while (until I get a copy of all of Kari's!). I know you all have to be getting tired of seeing where we ate! But it was just such a treat to eat GOOD food. Eating here is no fun. All dining experiences are an ordeal...they take FOREVER and have no real flavor. Even making tacos at home isn't the same. The meat doesn't taste the same at all. So...The first morning that we were in Dubai, we went for a walk on the beach (the Persian Gulf!) and then had lunch at KFC!!! It was my first meal outside of Africa in 18 months and it was sooooo good. I eat chicken all the time here, but had forgotten how good it could be! The chickens here are all scrawny and eat trash in the city. They just aren't as juicy and yummy. But at KFC, I thought I was home at last! If only there had been a Chick Fil A...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home