Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

13 June 2006

Spitting image...

Could someone please tell me how it is possible for Abi to look so much like Monica? She got off the plane and I about fell over. Both girls had grown so much. And I can't even imagine (and will have to since no one will send me pictures!!!) how big Eli is! Did I mention I'm going home in 3 and 1/2 months? Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you are thrilled to have your peeps with you! God is so good to bring them. Those girls will leave with a passion to make Him known all over the world!!! Where will home be in 3 mos?
Tish

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o please i don't look that much like my mother.love abi

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my family. Isn't God awesome!!!!


Your Mother!!

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is coming to see you Sunday night? Huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home