Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

03 June 2006

New friends

Bailey is destined to be a missionary. She makes friends wherever she goes. This is Greta (we think). She didn't understand much of what Bailey said, by they loved each other anyway! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
Wuz up? How is Uganda my fellow family! Bailey, looks like your havin a Great time! Guess what WE GOT OUR REFERRALS. We are traveling to China in Sept. Well, I hope you guys are havin fun.
Madyson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home