Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

24 August 2006

The midnight train to...

So I'm back in Uganda now. This is my "I don't wanna go" face when I was on the train back to Rome to board a plane back to Uganda. It was a great trip...the vacation of a lifetime.
Now I'm back in Uganda for 5 weeks. Please pray that I will finish strong and that God would PLEASE tell me what is next. I'm dying to know!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please...take it like a womean!!!! can't wait till ya get home

 

Post a Comment

<< Home