Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

13 June 2008

tomorrow

We've been working ourselves silly getting ready for all of the students to arrive tomorrow. Forty eight of them are all but on their way in just hours. Please pray that all of our plans are as they should be and that flights, luggage, etc. all arrive safely tomorrow.
Church and training on Sunday...ministry starts Monday.
Thanks! C.

6 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for all of the team as you serve the Lord together. Thought of you Wednesday as I enjoyed my peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Hi! I really miss you. The house feels empty without the Mitch around. We're praying for you and the group! Go, fight, win! And stay away from peanuts.

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey tootie...hope your second day on ministry was amazing! It is simply NOT right that you and I are not serving TOGETHER!!!! Lots of LOVE <3

Jess

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the updates? Did you ever arrive in tomorrow?

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

I want updates, too! Praying for you!

 
At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are things going in Messico? Post sumpin sumpin...Sista

 

Post a Comment

<< Home