Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

27 April 2008

Levi


My nephew, Levi, is about the cutest thing. This weekend was the first time I've seen him walking. Don't you love the way toddlers...toddle?!!! It makes me think of that Friends episode where Rachel is embarassed to run with Pheobe because Pheobe runs like a 2 year old...with her whole body just flailing about. It looks like fun. Why can't I walk like that???
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Meredith said...

He is so stinking cute!! I came to ss sunday and you weren't there! I miss you! I'm glad you got to go home it looks like you guys had a blast!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home