Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

01 July 2008

Are you kidding me?

I can't escape the geckos. No matter where I go on the mission field, the geckos are there. Now sit down for this news flash...this time when I saw one, I fould it a little comforting. I know, TWO YEARS terrified of them and now I find them comforting. No, I don't think they are cute and I don't want one in my room, but somehow, in some small way, I felt like I was home when I saw a gecko. Sick isn't it? They're still gross and creepy...but in a comforting kind of way.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed!
Kristin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home