Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

30 June 2008

Do as I say...


We told the students all week long that they were not to eat anything from any street vendors. However, Amy and I broke the rules while we were waiting for a taxi the other night. I now have a new favorite snack...it's an ear of corn (not sweet like ours) covered in sour cream (or mayo) and cheese and chili powder. Oh my stars it was yummy!!! And it's been 3 days so we must be okay. Maybe we'll have another before we go!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yummy!!! We didn't get another one before we left :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home