Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

19 April 2009

Are you kdding?

After church this morning I was invited to eat with the two families on my team. I agreed...what else was I going to do? We got in the car and they announced we were going to BURGER KING! Are you kidding me? My first meal of my first day of my new life in Seville and we had Burger King? I don't even like BK at home! Haha. Oh well, I guess I have PLENTY of time to eat "real" Spanish food for years to come.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home