Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

07 May 2009

Mama and me

There were a lot of moms and daughters in matching dresses. These dresses can cost anywhere from $300 and up. Most are something like $600, but I saw one in a store window that was $1500. And they only where is once. Every year you get a new one!
Abi, it kind of reminds me of how you and your mom like to dress alike!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Katie B said...

I would SO rock that with my girls...how cute would we be

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gross I do not [i love you mom]

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Christy said...

uh...did I really put WHERE for WEAR??? I'm dying of shame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home