How true!
Okay, my dumb friend, Ginny, just showed me a ridiculous site. I need all my KY friends to go to www.blogthings.com/louisville.html. It's pretty much true for most Northern KYians. The one about KY itself was just stupid. Don't go there. The TN one is pretty on target too. www.blogthings.com/tennessee.html If you aren't from either, there are some other fun things on the site. It's amusing...at least it is when you're in Africa with not much else to do after dark!
And then there's www.blogthings.com/Africa.html. It may not be as funny to you, but I swear that every single one of them is the truth! Come on over and check it out!
Happy Mom's Day to all the moms in my world. I love you, Moms, and other people who are moms, but not mine!

2 Comments:
Hey...I resemble that remark! You're terrible, Muriel.
P.S. UPDATE YER BLOG! DO IT NOW!
Post a Comment
<< Home