Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

09 April 2005

Blog troubles

Hey Folks. Sorry there hasn't been anything put on my blog for a while. I have been trying for over a week to send a picture of the monkey I saw in Nairobi, but nothing will send. I'm not sure what's wrong with it. Mark, come fix it!!!
Anyhoo, I went to a "zoo" today. We didn't go in because of the swarms of lake flies. However, we did see about 20 monkies!!!! They would come right up to you and take stuff from you. It was soooo cool! The Africans thought nothing of it. They laughed at us for taking so many pictures! Maybe someday I'll be able to put a few of the 16 pics that I took on here!

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Schlinky said...

Schlinky - I am a terrible friend, I know! Things here have been a little crazy, but that is no excuse for missing your birthday! I miss you terribly and wish that I could come visit. I am loving being a mommy and if I can leave my baby for a while this summer, I MAY be coming to Africa! I love you!

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Update your freakin' blog, girl! Love you mean it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home