06 July 2005
About Me
- Name: Christy
- Location: Knoxville, TN, United States
I'm livin la vida loca in Seville, Spain. This blog is simply my everyday life. It's mostly just some ramblings so that people back home can feel like they are part of my life. Thanks, people, for wanting to be a part of my life!
Previous Posts
- There are two areas of Kampala that are predominat...
- It was so odd to hear my pastor preaching at the h...
- I was so glad when Justin came to visit. Oh wait!...
- Goats are everywere. I've decided to make friends...
- So, after the school performed for us, they dragge...
- We have a group of 14 volunteers from Mississippi ...
- We hosted a training this week teaching the leader...
- On Sunday we invited the women of the house church...
- Here's Magen at a house church group in one of the...
- Out at the lake, where we go for baptism, there ar...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home