22 February 2006
About Me
- Name: Christy
- Location: Knoxville, TN, United States
I'm livin la vida loca in Seville, Spain. This blog is simply my everyday life. It's mostly just some ramblings so that people back home can feel like they are part of my life. Thanks, people, for wanting to be a part of my life!
Previous Posts
- Once again, Sandra and her family have made some k...
- Yesterday my daddy called (he does every Sunday) a...
- The month of January flew by. I can't believe it'...
- I know I've talked about my friend, Kristin, from ...
- I'm bored so...
- There are fun signs all over Uganda. This is one ...
- Torture!
- We had another baptism at Lake Victoria last Sunda...
- Judy, where is the dead lizard?
- My dumb friend, Ginny, tagged me so now I have to ...



1 Comments:
second verse same as the first
sis
Post a Comment
<< Home