Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

05 February 2006

There are fun signs all over Uganda. This is one of my favorites from downtown Kampala. I happened to be stopped in a 30 minute jam the other night and finally was able to get a pic of it. Anyone want to guess at it's meaning? Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know one priority that hasn't changed: It'ly '06!

missyoumeanit

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone got saved up ahead?

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger JasonC said...

Maybe it's a "sign".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home