Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

31 January 2006

Torture!

I'm finally able to put pics on again so you're gettng a random mix of stuff tonight. This is my friend, Kristin, getting her eyebrows threaded. I mentioned it before. I am quite sure it is an Indian form of torture. Who thought this mess up? And how, I ask you, are they able to be so precise? They are using a piece of thread to pluck out your eyebrows...how do they do it?Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home