Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

06 March 2006

Obsessed with signs

Yes, I have another picture of a sign for you today. I'll give 1000 Uganda Shillings to the first person to tell me what's wrong with this one. (Sorry, Gin. I don't have Iraqi Dinars to give out. Unless you count the one you gave me, but you wrote on it. I have your autograph and I am NOT giving that away!) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Property is spelled wrong.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Kari said...

no jessica really didn't say what was wrong...so give the money to me! Plus I can actually use 1,000sh. Property is missing the 'r' and also what is that supposed to be after Amadinda? House? if so that's definitely spelled wrong too...I am the Winner!

 
At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The obvious error is that the large type is the wrong size for the sign. Of course, with your 1000 Shillings they still couldn't buy enough sign to fit a properly justified "Corporation". It's all perspective.

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey christy,
someone already found the missing r...but do they really need the shillings???
about your friend ginny..is she in iraq now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home