Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

22 February 2006

This guy used to be mayor of Kampala and is now running for president. There was a huge rally last night in his honor. Since this is at the end of my road I got to hear the chaos. Wow, these folks are passionate about their candidates! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is he wearing a dress? sis

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Christy said...

That's a KANZU...it's what men here wear if they are very dressed up...like to a wedding or for church on Easter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home