So it turns out I am a follower. My friend, Ginny, went to this site and took this quiz after our friend, Bethany, put it on her blog. So, now I've taken this quiz and must list for you the places that I should live (in the US) based on my quiz answers.
1. El Paso, TX
2. Abilene, TX
3. Oklahoma City, OK (where my friend, Kristin is from)
4. Jacksonville, FL (just for the record, NOT a fan of the sunshine state)
5. Augusta, GA (Mother, is that where you are?)
6. Tampa, FL (boo on FL)
7. Brownsville, TX
8. McAllen, TX
9. Orlando, FL (obviously a flawed quiz)
10. Louisville, KY (GOD'S COUNTRY!)
11. Bradenton, FL (NO)
12. Memphis, TN (I once spent a really crappy weekend in this town I affectionately refer to as the "Armpit of America")
13. Houston, TX14. Fort Worth, TX
15. and 16. two other dumb FL towns
17. Nashville, TN (getting close to home now folks)
18. Clarksville, TN
19. and others...more cities in TX
and then finally, last but NOT least,Charleston, SC. That's like my favorite city! So now it's official. I can either live in Charleston or I can more to TX like I've always wanted. Why do I have such a strange attraction to TX? Could it be the cowboys? (not the football team!)
Y'all pray, would ya?

4 Comments:
Technically, West Memphis is the "Armpit of America" (or some worse part of the anatomy). It's a giant truck stop!
Since you like cowboys so much, I wanted to let you know that there was some cowboy movie that came out recently that a lot of people were talking about. Maybe you should see it.
I think you should either live in Hong Kong or in It'ly '06. Or at least somewhere that has people walking around in green shirts. Your call.
i am blushing that you not only referenced my site, but that you also want to live in Texas "this is fate, i tell you..."-- let's be BFF! K?!
Bethany, I saw the site on your blog and thought "find your spot" souned a bit "naughty" and avoided it! I had to wait to Gin to test it out before I could go! We're totally BFF already, what do you mean?!
Post a Comment
<< Home