I miss teaching!
This semester I have had the privalege of teaching Spanish to a sweet girl (Kiersten) who came with her folks for just 6 months. It has reminded me how much I LOVE teaching. Here she is helping the third grade make a pinata...her first attempt and theirs! This class is so precious. Their teacher, Nichol (blonde), is such a wonderful influence on them. They have such a heart for God and his people here in Uganda...as well as around the world. Notice the wide range of nationalities in this one class...Starting with the smiling girl in the fgreen shirt in the front and going clockwise...
Milcah-Ugandan but raised in America until this year
Seo Youn- Korean
Joyce-Korean
Nichol-Californian (sometimes known as American too)
Austin-American
Nick-Dutch
Charles-Uganda (very black, can hardly see in the pic!)
Yonathon-Ethiopian
Kiersten-Californian
Crystin-Korean
Most of our classes are like this...kids from literally all over the world!! It's amazing how God's family is made up of all nations and languages! Jesus loves the little children...red and yellow, black and white....they are precious in His sight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home