Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

30 June 2006

Jesus loves the little children

Since there was no room for the kids inside the room that this group meets in, some of the girls took them out for "Sunday school". Leslie told a story. Jen sang a song. Lauren held a baby. They did a great job...especially for having been put on the spot! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christy, Thanks so much for putting these pictures on your blog. I didn't realize how much I missed Jen until I actually saw her in these pictures. What a blessing to see your child in action doing the Lord's work. Thank you so much for your willingness to go and serve so that these others from BDBC would have opportunity to go and witness and grow as well. Take care and
God bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home