Incognito
Dear Corp We, I am afraid that my fans have learned of my upcoming arrival in Rome. Therefore, I will be arriving wearing my new sunglasses so that I will be difficult to spot. I wanted to give you an advance peek so you'd know what to look for in the airport when you meet me there in a few days. Hey Bubbles! I'll see you in just THREE days! Can y'all believe two years of planning is now only THREE days away?! Look out It'ly, here we come!(For real, a vol team came this week to do an eye clinic. They brought lots of old glasses that folks had donated. I found these LOVELY sunglasses in the pile! I have heard that big sunglasses are all the rage in the States right now. Do you think I'll fit in when I come home in October?)

6 Comments:
go ahead and laugh but you are so styling in the states in those bug glasses...monica
your a hottie... and i love your pink lipstick!
It'ly, here we come! (Also, I'm going to smash those glasses if you insist on wearing them. You look like an insect.) Loveyoumeanit.
you don't look like an insect; you look like a movie star! loveyoumeanitmorethanwhoevermadethepreviouscomment!
The great thing about those glasses is with the bridge placement, you can wear them upside down and not really tell the difference. Versatility Baby!
hey auntsissy you will be stylin' in those.(you should see my mom's)
Post a Comment
<< Home