Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

02 July 2006

New believers

When we went out to share Jesus on the street a few days ago our translator, Dickens (yellow shirt and tie), took Sharon (white woman) and me right up into a group of boda-boda drivers. I thought, "Dickens, what the heck?!" Just so you can get a picture of what I mean, boda-boda drivers behave like the stereo-typical construction worker back home. (Sorry Dad. It's just the way it is!)
Anyhoo, God showed me that He can save WHOEVER he wants! There were 3 who said they wanted to be born again and then, as we were trying to leave, two more came up and said they wanted to know about Jesus too! I love how God works IN SPITE OF ME and my 'tude!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home