Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

28 August 2006

Somebody's feelin' guilty!!!

For 2 years I have been asking for pictures of my nieces and nephew. At one point my sister started a blog so I could see them...that only lasted about a month. Now, my sister-in-law sends me a picture of Eli and VIOLA...I get pictures from my sister. I think someone felt guilty!
Thanks Sis. They're great pics. I can't wait to kiss those sweet faces in a few weeks!
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can thank Michaela for helping pick a camera with easyshare software! ...and I don't feel guilty!

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so cute. bailey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home