Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

15 July 2007

Sweet Jessica

I invited Jessica to go back with me this year. She had come with the Beaver Damers both of the summers that I lived in Kampala and has a heart for Uganda like none other. I think this is my fav picture of her ever. I've known her since she was a chubby sixth grader and have had the extreme privilege of watching her grow into a mighty woman of God. I am blessed to call her friend. She's going to be a powerful missionary someday. Martha, get ready.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home