Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

08 July 2007


Look how Rebekah has grown! And now Irene is pregnant with Baby Deo #2. Once again they are saying it's twins. I don't know why they want twins so badly. Who can know the mind of a Ugandan?
Anyway, Rebekah's dress fits her perfectly and Irene's comment was "Thank you for smarting her!" Translation: Thank you for bringing her a dress that makes her look smart (pretty). They crack me up with their English some times. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home