Share time

The group I went with on this particular day was invited into a school to speak at their Scripture Union meeting (Christian club). After introducing ourselves, a couple of testimonies, and a message from one of the crew members, the students broke into groups to have some close-up time with the American Christian students. They were asked some very interesting questions like, "Can you name all of the miracles in the Bible?"
This is Shelby during share time. My favorite thing about Shelby was that when I appoached her on the first day about what the Ugandans would think of her lip ring, she didn't hesitate, but took it right out. I love that spirit of "I'll do whatever it takes to share the gospel!" That has been the biggest blessing in this group. Not one person has questioned anything we've asked them to do. There has just been a spirit of cooperation from everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home