Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

30 January 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Don't panic. It's not really my b-day. You haven't missed it yet. However, tonight in Atlanta we went for Mexican food and the fun guys at the other end of the table thought it'd be fun to tell the staff it was my birthday. So I was attacked and there was singing and then cool whip all over my face. This is the beginning of the "celebration". Don't I look surprised and EXCITED!
(Please don't feel like you need to comment on my several chins or the set of twins on the first chin. I think it's stress. Shut it.)

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

By the way, I finally started a blog! It's at www.ministrysofabulous.com

Love,

Amy Beth
aka Your "Who do you think I am?" girl from KHS!

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't look surprised and excited... you look terrified... as if that hat was attacking you! Happy early birthday!

Kristin aka "Uganda BF"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home