Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

26 December 2007

My Poopers



I know it means nothing to you, these are just mass pics of random kids. However, I had to take the picture to remind me what an amazing group of students I had this semester. I absolutely LOVED teaching these kids. It's the largest group I've ever had...104 total students. I think this is the first semester I've ended and nearly cried as my students walked out the door. How is it that some teachers don't love what they do? How could you not love these faces???
(PS I am a homeless teacher so yes, I am in three different rooms and one is a French room!)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home