Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

09 February 2008

Bored


It's a slow Saturday afternoon here in Knoxville. I need to be catching up on my sem. class work but am too lazy to think about watching LECTURES!!! So it's like 2:30 and I'm watching the KY/AL game...KY is winning, but it's still kind of a boring game. I'm still in my jammies and have done little more than stay in my bed and surf the net. I did dishes, but only because there weren't enough clean ones to have breakfast/lunch.
In my surfing I happened upon the Grammy nominations. I am officially out of it. I don't know MOST of the people who have been nominated. However, I did come across this photo of Carrie Underwood that I love. And can you guess why??? How much do I love her HUGE hair? Huge hair is on the comeback and I am most excited. Embace the big hair, I say!

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this is really true (that is, your love for big hair), I beg you to read the following:

http://ministrysofabulous.com/2008/01/27/i-like-big-hair-and-i-cannot-lie/

I must have learned it from you, oh teacher of mine.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger JasonC said...

Great, now you can show your high school yearbooks to people again.

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is NOTHING...I repeat...NOTHING wrong with some rockin' big hair ;)

Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home