Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

25 October 2008

Beautiful


On day two of the cruise we woke up at Coco Cay, a private island in the Bahamas. Judy, Donna, Anne and I took over this area and didn't move the whole day. I even rented a mat and laid in the water for an hour or two. Can you believe it? I, who NEVER get in the ocean, laid on a mat in it for hours??? For some reason it wasn't as salty and not sticky at all. And it was this AMAZING color. I could have spent the whole trip there.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home