Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

06 October 2008

Levi turns TWO


Two is such a fun age. Levi is starting to look more like a little boy and less like a baby. And he looks more like my brother, Peter, all the time.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have Levi on my lap and we are looking at his picture on the blog. When I say "Who's that?" Je says "Baby has shoes on!" But when I scroll down he gets all excited and says "That'sa Pappaw. That'sa Joe!" There is an "a" at the end of a lot of his words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home