Pretty in spite of the lack of water
Anyway, we had fun. And I didn't die. Abi didn't either. And we didn't go over the falls. We probably would have had to get out and push ourselves over.
God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.
2 Comments:
I to had an awesome time. ALso Thanks Girls for my GPS - I have enjoyed it. I used it this week for work and it to me through Tupelo MS (Elvis's home) and Elvis say Heh. Hunk of burning love....
Love Your Mama
Hi Christy...My name is Brooke Davis. I found your blog a long while back (through a friend I think or possibly just a search) and I don't know how else to get in touch with you besides leaving a comment here. I actually left you a comment a while back I think (asking about working at Lemstone Bookstore!?). So you know I'm not some kook...I live in Halls, I go to Fairview Baptist in Corryton and my blog is shine4all.blogspot.com...I am looking in to becoming an IMB Missionary and would like to ask a few questions about it. If you would be willing, could you send your email address to BDavis7621@comcast.net. If not, I completely understand...Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment
<< Home