God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.
3 Comments:
I like this prayercard piture! I think if you wanted you could crop it a little bit on the left side and top and maybe that would make you bigger??
Love it! I would pray for you if this was your picture. :)
Kristin
It is great!
Standing between two lights and many elements pointing to heaven!
On a bridge, we pray that many souls will cross the bridge following the Way, Truth and Fife, our Savior and Lord Jesus.
And it is the beautiful Span!
Sorry to make it sound too spiritual!
Some times people build up their own things but at the end God has a say in what they build. How can he not have a say? He is the creator. We can only make stuff beacuse we were created in his image and have a certain gift of making (creativity.
The Bible makes it very clear: "Let all creation give praise to the Lord"
Any way, I love the card.
Hey Nichol what do you think?
Nichol...? Nichol...?
Hey Christy, I think Nichol is having a nap...but I will tell you what she thinks.
We love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home