Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

10 January 2009

Mama Sarah

I finally got to go to the village to meet Sarah's mother. Sarah was always ashamed before of the home she grew up in and would not take me there. Now, she is building a home for her mama with the money she makes from beads and now her restaurant. I love the way Ugandans don't hoard money. If they have it, they share it. Mama called Sarah the next day to say how excited she was about our visit. She had never dreamed she would have a mzungu (white person) at her home!!! What are we, the queen???
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home