Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

20 October 2009

THE SKY IS FALLING

Oh my stars!!! Something CRAZY is happening. There is some kind of weird, wet stuff falling from the sky in Seville. And it is COLD...I have on socks, jeans, and a long sleeve shirt! Where am I? Is the world ending today?
Seriously, the weather this week has been so great. I have not broken a sweat in two days! Right now it is a balmy 70 degrees.
I don't mind the rain as long as I don't have to go out. I need to go out later. I will not be so fond of it then. Walking everywhere when it is raining is no fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home