Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

20 October 2009

Practice for the big night

The girls came over the other night to eat pizza and watch Season 5 of The Office (that I just got so everyone stop spoiling it and telling me what is happening in Season 6!!). While we were watching we heard a band playing outside. We stuck out heads out to check it out and low and behold there was a marching band coming down the street! It turns out they were practicing for the big out of the Virgin the following night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home