Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

28 December 2009

The Louvre

On our first sight seeing day in Paris, Elizabeth and I headed straight to the Louvre. It is the largest museum in the world. It would seriously take DAYS to go through all of it. Not being big fans of that period of art, however, we did it in like 2 hours!! We saw all of the most famous works...the Venus de Milo statue, some other important stuff, and, of course, Mona Lisa. I'm glad I went. I'm glad I saw her. I do have to admit though...it was kind of anticlimactic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home