Fresh faces
I recently became the supervisor for 3 sweet volunteer chicks. The outside two are Andrea and JoHelen. They are with a program called, Hands On. They will be here for a total of 4 1/2 months. In the middle is Aryn. She is with a different program called Go Now. She will be here 3 months. All three girls are working with Team Seville to help us build relationships in a variety of ways. Their main job is volunteering in the 2 high schools in English classes, however, they also do various other things like dance with old folks, lead children's Bible studies, do surveys on university campuses, and practice English with folks one on one. It is great to have them here. Short term-ers bring life and energy to the party. Anyone looking to sign up for next semester?


1 Comments:
Tell them I said HI!!!! They look cute and wonderful :) MIss you pooperhead. I want to come next semester...
Bessica Jolinger
Post a Comment
<< Home