Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

28 December 2009

For Meemaw

Hey, Sis, did you know that pic you got from Sam's Meemaw's house was a very important and famous artwork? When I saw it, I thought of you and of Meemaw.

1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Latour said...

Wow, there are more photo's of me than you on your blog. I think I want to just give my parent's your blog address so they can get the scoop of our trip. I feel like a real jerk when it comes to the Eiffel tower. I'm glad you made it up without throwing up and no life was taken when we were at the top!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home