13 March 2005
About Me
- Name: Christy
- Location: Knoxville, TN, United States
I'm livin la vida loca in Seville, Spain. This blog is simply my everyday life. It's mostly just some ramblings so that people back home can feel like they are part of my life. Thanks, people, for wanting to be a part of my life!
Previous Posts
- Cool Stuff at Heritage
- Hats off!
- And the hits keep coming!
- My worst nightmare!
- Does it get any better than this?
- AMINA! That's Luganda for "Amen"! Last week I sk...
- Okay, not a good picture of me, but funny story no...
- And the winner is...Young Gul! He ate the chicken...
- It was a challenge for us to come up with things t...
- So, last night we had a lock-in at school for the ...



1 Comments:
I HAVE AN EXCUSE! We were traveling and I didn't have email access. So there. I'm sorry that I missed the big day; I so wish that I could have been there to put my head in your lap. And now, imagine THE VOICE singing "Happy Birthday," and I'll be with you in spirit. Love you, mean it. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home