While the Beaver Damers were here, we had the priviledge of going to a new house church group at my guard's home. He lives in the poorest section of Kampala. I was brought to tears when I saw how his family lived. I was further humbled when I saw that his two oldest children were wearing their school uniforms. I asked Edward why they were wearing them on a Saturday. He told me that they wanted me to see them in their uniforms...I pay their school fees and they wanted to show gratitude. Edward's wife also showed gratitude by wearing a shirt I had sent for her because it was too big for me. All of the was so precious to me, but none of it compared to the joy I received when, at the end of the service, Edward's wife came to the front and said she wanted to be a molokole (Luganda for "saved one"). I got to pray with her and hear of how Edward had been sharing the love of Jesus with her. What an amazing priviledge God gave me that day. Mukama ye bazibewe! (Praise God!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home