Homesick

God's word reminds us that this world is not our home. Do you ever feel like a stranger...like an alien...like you're not sure where to park for a while? It's really a GOOD thing. I don't want to be settled/complacent. But why is it so hard sometimes? And how on earth do you explain it to someone?!! Maybe my blog will help you understand. I hope you enjoy.

25 April 2006

If Cecil McKinney could see me now!

Did I mention that I got a TATOO?! Okay, don't freak out. It's only henna and it's almost gone already. But I really like it. Maybe next time... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger JasonC said...

If you stick with henna, you can change them out as you get tired of them- get new designs. If you get real "ink", you're stuck with it.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

Thanks for pointing that out, J. Christy, I would rather you have come home pregnant. I can understand passion; I can't understand stupidity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home